LINCOLN, NE (March 23, 2016) – On Tuesday, May 10, 2016, the citizens of Lincoln and Lancaster County will have the opportunity to make their voices heard in our primary elections. Today, the LIBA PAC is pleased to announce endorsements of the following candidates running for the position of County Commissioner:
- Lancaster County Board District 4 – Roma Amundson
- Lancaster County Board District 2 – Jim Ballard
- Lancaster County Board District 2 – Joe Lefler
The LIBA PAC will make additional endorsements in other races prior to the primary election.
The LIBA PAC chose to endorse these candidates for County Commissioner based on their support of the following issues:
- Growing economic development in our community and state
- Assisting job providers and creators
- Belief in limited government & equitable government benefits
- Commitment to fighting for low tax rates
- Displaying conservative fiscal principles
- Prioritizing high quality outcomes for the community and our children
The LIBA PAC endorses candidates who promote free enterprise and a robust and favorable business environment for the citizens of Lincoln and Lancaster County.